gadgets

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I love my kids and I love my job.
And this is why. 





In his adorable baby talk Mason just said, "I wub you tepnie." Translated, it's "I love you Stephanie."


Important background information, Makayla and Mason are half Filipino half Caucasion. Their mother is from Michigan and their father is from the Philippines .  


 

This is a conversation between Makayla and myself. 

Makayla: Did you know that Filipinos love mangos?Me: I didn't know that, does that mean you love mangos because you're Filipino?"
Makayla: "Yeah, but I'm only half.
Me: Only half what? Filipino?
Makayla: YES! (In a very exasperated manner.)
Me: What's your other half?
Makayla: Michigan, DUH! (even more exasperated)

This is my favorite quote from Kennedy. 

Kennedy: When I grow up, I'm going to fall in love, get a husband, and buy 2 kids. One is going to be a girl and she's going to have a little brother. 




No comments: