gadgets

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Random Thursday

This is going to be a random Thursday post. Its an update about a few things that have happened in my life over the past few weeks.

Last Week's Update

For Kyles birthday, Chris and I got him 2 tickets to the Eagles concert in Seattle on May 13th.
Missie called me about 5 hours before the concert was to start.

She says, "You'll never believe what happened!"
"What happened?" I replied.
"Right after we checked into the hotel, we hear on the radio, Eagle fans had better take it easy because the concert has been canceled."
Huge disappointment

Kyle loves the Eagles and I love giving gifts because I like making people happy. Kyle was happy. And now, it was like someone took a big stinky dump on my entire day. And I'm sure and even bigger stinkier dump on Kyles day weekend.


Recent Update
(Read aloud in a manly anchorman voice)

Woman pays over $200 for a 6 month supply of BC pills. Outrageous? I say so. I left thinking.. is it even worth that much? I really do want babies.. 500 of em... What a predicament.

Other Update

I love my wedding dress. It stays at my moms house. Every time I go home I have to put it on, dream about getting married to this guy. On Saturday, I get to wear my dress for 2+ hours!! YAYYY MEE!!! Damon is doing my bridal photo shoot. I am super duper extremely excited.

Last Update



Do you see this woman?

The one with the Utah poof, cool hoop earrings, and the myspace pose?
This woman who endured a 12 hour flight just to spend a week listening to me complain. Who pushes me till I blow up. Who gets on my very last nerve. Who makes me scream.
 This
is
my 
mommy.

My mom is crazy but she's mine. ALL MINE. FOREVER. I love her. You can't have her. 

No comments: