gadgets

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Got Milk?

The weekend of April 16-18, we will be in Salt Lake for Jonathan's wedding(Chris's brother). I also have friends who live there. One of them, MerriLyn, I haven't seen since last August and Kelly I haven't seen since last October. So as you can imagine, I'm pretty excited for our trip. But then I read/heard about an event that blew my excitement level into a previously unknown territory.

If you know me at all you know that I love milk. If you know Christopher you know that he loves milk even more than I do.WE LOVE MILK. It was one of the very first things we found out that we had in common. That and our love of caring for special needs children. We could drink an entire gallon in one day. Especially REALLY cold milk. It's my third favorite thing, right behind Chris and Chocolate. When we get married, half of our fridge will be filled with milk. I could go on for hours about how much I love milk... and dairy... like cheese.. and butter... Cows are great.
Seriously though, I found out that the National "got milk?®" Milk
Mustache Mobile Tour is crossing the country from March to September to show everyone that it's DELICIOUS,  NUTRITIOUS, AND AFFORDABLE. 

And guess what?! The Milk Tour will be in Salt Lake the SAME weekend we will be there!! And to promote milk they are giving it away for free at the Olympic Plaza at the Gateway. How fanfreakintastic is that????? I almost cried. Seriously. Free Milk. We are so there!

No comments: