gadgets

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Ashleigh's Epiphany

As Ashleigh and I were driving around her little town. She came to the conclusion that I needed to know where she got her jeans. I needed to know this for a few reasons:

1. Ashleigh Loves Me
2. I love Jeans
3. Ashleigh knows Jeans and where to find them

Then as Ashleigh was thinking more about it, she started to rant! That she knew where great Jeans were. KOHL'S she says, has great jeans. Taking this conversation to a new place Ashleigh then proceeds to say, "It's just that easy! When you love something or someone you share your knowledge!" Ashleigh then asks, "Are you looking for Happiness? I know where I found happiness." I'm completely lost but went with it. I ask, "Where'd you get that Happiness, Ash?" 

"The Gospel!" She screams....and then repeats, "It's just that easy!" 

Because: 
1. Ashleigh Loves Me
2. I love Happiness
3. Ashleigh knows Happiness and where to find it.

My Two Cents:

If you love someone and aren't afraid to tell them where you got your jeans,  why not tell them where you got your Happiness? Because it's just THAT easy! So go share your knowledge!


No comments: