gadgets

Thursday, November 4, 2010

When I'm fat, it'll be too late





Every time I hear the dirty word
"exercise"
I wash my mouth out with 
"Chocolate"

 


Why is change so hard?
I'm not eating as healthy as I once did
I'm not exercising 
And my energy level is evidence of this. 


I often feel like I need a nap in the middle of the day
And I got 9 hours of sleep that night.

I've never found anything 
that truly motivates me long enough 
to get through the pain so that I can see and feel the results

I know its a change I have to make 
I say "I'm gonna start today"
and then I find myself making excuses.
I need something that motivates me


What motivates you?





4 comments:

Kim said...

Skinny motivates me. I hate having a muffin top. Fat pictures of myself motivate me. Having energy motivates. I LLLLLLLLLLLoooooooooovvvvvvvvvvEEEE the pain cause I know my body is changing. Do you want me to get all Jilliane on you and whip you into shape??

Eric and Chelsea said...

I TOOOTAALLY struggle with that too! I use to work out to get skinny but then I realized I need to do it because I need to be healthy for my kids and I need to develop a healthy lifestyle for them. That really helped me.

Stephanie said...

Yes please! But the only places I can exercise is in my home and at the SMALL gym in my apartment complex.

I'm not sure that I have a muffin top, I mostly need to exercise for the energy and to get in the habit so that when I do have kids I can prevent the muffin top and get rid of my baby fat. I want to be healthy for my kids. I want to be able to be active WITH my kids, not sit and WATCH them be active.

Ashleigh said...

Steph...do you sit and watch the kids you nanny...the way you nanny is the way you'll be with your kids...so start now..