gadgets

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

3 1/2 Weeks

3 1/2 weeks till the wedding. Back in January, when we first got engaged, it seemed as though June was so far away. But the time flew by and now we're so close. So very very close. Close enough that I can smell it.

I had my bridal shower last night. It was so much fun! Kelsie, my maid of honor, with the help of Kim and a few others hosted the fun little shindig. I got great gifts that are really going to come in handy when I become a wife and I have to start doing all the horrible things like cooking, cleaning, and taking care of my husband.



Oh!
Did I tell you I hate cooking?
and dishes
and laundry
and making the bed.

I didn't?

Oh well, now you know.


Because honestly, what's the point? I'm just going to crawl into it and mess it up in 12 hours anyways.

No comments: