gadgets

Monday, February 1, 2010

Life is....

I am so excited right now! I just helped Missie
my future mother-in-law, with her blog!
I was so proud of myself for knowing enough to help her with her blog.
AND to make things better, I am completely self taught!

Anyways....


I bought a laptop
I'm in love
I love my job
I am happy
I have people who love and care about me


Life is wonderful
I'm grateful that I have a job
that I love
when there are thousands
who are unemployed

Life is exceptional
I am so blessed to be surrounded
by wonderful people
who want the best for me
who laugh with me
who show me love and compassion

Life is blessed
I was born in paradise
I live in a free country
I am free to be me, to be sarcastic
I can worship as I'd like
I am protected by a government
in which I have a voice

Life is fabulous
I am a Daughter of God
I have a Father who loves me
I have a Brother who died for me
I know who I am and my potential

I have a fiancé who sees and treats me
as a Daughter of God
who knows who I am
and my potential
who's only desire is to help me reach it








No comments: